As a Business Analyst, you will serve as a strategic business partner and trusted advisor to the business in a highly visible role. You will be responsible for eliciting business requirements in clear, detailed user stories and use cases that can be used by software developers and testers.
The successful candidate must be a resourceful, creative, team-oriented analyst who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions.
In this role, you have to possess excellent people management skills and have strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Consulting with assigned business groups on IT needs, directions, and solutions providing hardware,software and infrastructure planning, consultation, technical advice, functional advice, and direction in support of assigned business group strategies
- Understanding and documenting project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features
- Leading and managing requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with stakeholders, developers and software testers
- Working closely with the Project Managers/Product Owners to develop, track and report project milestones
- Participating in stand-up meetings, backlog grooming sessions, sprint review and retrospective meetings
- Being an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and work with several parties to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented and met
- Contacting with the client, give information about the project process and developmental opportunities
What we expect from you:
- University degree in the field of IT or Business or Economics
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in software implementation and product development projects
- Intermediate knowledge of English is required, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to analyze high-level business requirements and translate them into more detailed user stories, use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies - Waterfall and Agile
- Software Developer/Architect background
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and/or Confluence
Why you should join:
- A middle-sized company, where you will know everyone after a couple of days for sure
- You can work in an agile environment with cutting-edge technologies
- You can work on international projects (we have several projects for the Japanese market)
- You can take part in internal tech meetups
- You can work flexible
- We have: fruit day, great coffee and multicultural environment