Senior Java Software Engineer
Our new colleague will be responsible for planning, designing and developing complex new solutions for our enterprise sized customers in agile environment (dedicated team with Product Owner and Scrum Master) as a member of our team.
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to plan and develop high quality projects/ products, that helps the effective work of our clients, as well as making our world a better place (e.g. world-wide content providing, microservices, IoT/M2M solutions or mobile and data management).
- Design user stories based on business requirements.
- Implementation of integration processes.
- Impact assesment of different technical solutions and supporting decision making.
- Bug fixing and supporting.
- Technical support to presales if needed.
- Mentor junior colleagues.
- Bsc/Msc degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 5 years experience in Java / Java EE software engineering including the knowledge of modern technologies and methods.
- High level of planning and documentation skills, UML and Design Pattern knowledge.
- Professional experience in: Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, SQL.
- Fluent English knowledge, because you will really need to use it.
- IT security engineering, cryptoghraphy knowledge.
- DevOps knowledge.
- Experience in system integration.
- Knowledge of other frameworks and technologies.
- OCP certification.
- Participation in domestic and international projects.
- Continuous professional challenges and progress in modern technologies.
- A middle-sized company, where you will know everyone after a couple of days for sure.
- Coffee, that worth waking up earlier in the morning. :)
- Regular internal trainings.
- Opportunity to participate in conferences.